Paying the balance for an individual, couple or family
Note: as we all rebuild confidence after the Covid-19 closure, we have changed the timing of the balance of payment from 2 months in advance to 2 weeks in advance.
The best way to pay is via our website
- Click on Login/register here, or in the top right corner of any page of the Sheldon website. You will have been registered when you made your provisional booking.
- Enter the email address you gave us when making the provisional booking on the left hand side.
- Enter your password, if you know it, or click on "I've forgotten my password".
- Once logged in go to "your bookings" and you will see the arrival date of your provisional booking.
- Click on "view details" next to your booking and then "pay now".
- Type the amount to pay in the box at the top and follow the on screen instructions.
If you can't pay via our website you can
- Send with a cheque made out to "Society of Mary and Martha"
- or make a BACS transfer from your online bank account, but this is our least preferred route.
If you are doing it this way, the account name is The Mary and Martha Sheldon Centre, sort code 20-30-47, account number 60830895.
If you pay by BACS it is very important that you also email a remittance advice to firstname.lastname@example.org