To confirm a booking for an individual, couple or family
To confirm your booking you need to pay the deposit
Deposits are non-refundable.
We recognise that as we re-open after the Covid-19 closure there will be a period of uncertainty for everyone so we are trying to make bookings as fair and flexible as possible. We have therefore reduced the deposit from £50 to £20. Also, the balance of payment will be due 2 weeks before arrival instead of the usual 2 months.
The value of the deposit is:
- £20 per booking for private retreats
- £20 per person for programme events
- full cost for one day workshops
- full cost for budget weekends
The best way to pay is via our website
- Click on Login/register here, or in the top right corner of any page of the Sheldon website. You will have been registered when you made your provisional booking.
- Enter the email address you gave us when making the provisional booking on the left hand side.
- Enter your password, if you know it, or click on "I've forgotten my password".
- Once logged in go to "your bookings" and you will see the arrival date of your provisional booking.
- Click on "view details" next to your provisional booking and then "pay now".
- Pay the appropriate deposit for your booking (as outlined above).
- Within a few days of making your payment you will receive a confirmation email with the full details of your booking (these details will also be saved in the online bookings section). When your confirmation arrives, please check through and let us know straight away if there are any corrections that need to be made.
If you can't pay via our website you can
- print a form and send with a cheque made out to "Society of Mary and Martha"
- or make a BACS transfer from your online bank account, but this is our least preferred route.
If you are doing it this way, the account name is The Mary and Martha Sheldon Centre, sort code 20-30-47, account number 60830895.
If you pay by BACS it is very important that you also email a remittance advice to firstname.lastname@example.org and send an email to email@example.com confirming your agreement to the House Rules and Cancellation Terms.
Within a few days of receiving your deposit you will receive a booking confirmation email with full details of your booking. When it arrives, please check through and let us know straight away if there are any corrections that need to be made.