Group accommodation at Sheldon Retreat
What Sheldon offers for residential groups
- the privacy of having the whole building(s) to yourselves
- the freedom to run your own programme
- first rate kitchens for your catering
- a choice of spacious and/or cosy meeting rooms
- terraces with views plus beautifully kept grounds including woods, gardens and fields
- prayer spaces including chapels and labyrinth
- modern bedrooms all en-suite and centrally heated
- good Covid protections (ventilation, HEPA filters, CO2 monitors)
- decent disabled access
For a day group booking please click here
Best for groups of 10 - 35 people, sometimes larger. Might Sheldon be just what you're looking for?
Give us a ring on 01647-252752 to talk through what you need or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'd be very pleased to make an appointment for you to come and look round - you'll probably love it!
Prices shown here are per building per night (minimum 2 nights) for self-catering groups.
Payment can be made by card or bank transfer
The best option is for self-catering group accommodation to use the Long Barn kitchen. Larger groups may prefer to use the Pound House kitchen and there is an extra charge for this. There are facilities for making and washing up hot drinks are available in the Pound House dining room, and all bedrooms have a hospitality tray..
You may bring your own bed linen and towels. If you would like us to provide them the prices are shown here.
You are expected to leave the place decently clean and tidy on departure OR you can pay us to do the cleaning for you - prices on application.
Click here for information about local catering suppliers
|Berkshire Pig Pen||£100|
|Gloucester Pig Pen||£100|
|Tamworth Pig Pen||£100|
|Clean on departure||POA|
|Set of bedding |
> 7 days
|Set of bedding|
< 7 days
|Bare duvets booked |
> 7 days ahead
|Bare duvets booked|
< 7 days ahead