Accommodation and facilities
Sheldon's medieval buildings have been converted and extended to a high standard of en-suite retreat accommodation.
Types of guest bookings
- A private retreat in an individual Linhay Lodge, Pig Pen or Hen Run
- One of our own programme events with a room in the Long Barn or Pound House
- A group running your own programme, either self-catering or with catering provided by us, using Long Barn and/or Pound House and/or Pig Pens
- Special: individually arranged, perhaps because you have a disability or your visit is a combination of other booking types
- Long Barn: 9 rooms, 17 beds, 2 large meeting rooms, kitchen
- Pound House: 6 rooms, 11 beds, 3 meeting rooms, kitchen
- Pig Pens: self-contained twin units (3)
- Hen Runs: self-contained twin units (3)
- Linhay Lodges: two-storey self-contained twin units exclusively for people in ministry (3) and Stephen's Lodge, our most accessible single storey accommodation (1)
- Please click on disabled access, for more accessibility information
Frequently Asked Questions FAQs
We'd love to have a chat with you about how Sheldon can provide good space for you. Give us a ring on 01647-252752.